I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 to 20--Day ???

Oh woe is me. I quit this 20 to 20 stuff. You know how hard it is to blog err'day when you have classes and homework and work?? It's not easy y'all. So I'm just taking each day as it comes. But today you're in for a treat.

Let's talk about boyfriends. Past boyfriends, obviously.

My first "serious" boyfriend (as serious as you can get in 8th/9th grade) was the first boy I kissed. His name was Alex and he's not cute. Did I just say that? Oops. We spent tons of time talking on the phone and I even went ice fishing with him and his dad one day. How romantic. I also remember going to his homecoming dance--and BEGGING my parents to let me go. It took a lot.

When I broke up with him--over the phone, of course--he cried. Like a little baby he cried and begged for me back. But I wasn't having any of it! It's not that he was a bad boyfriend, he was just weird and I was bored. Lol. He also wanted to be a lot more physical than I wanted to be. He was also two years older than me. I mean, come on, I was in 9th grade! And I wasn't someone who slept around at that age.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of him on my phone. I'm sure I could dig one up from the computer but I'd rather not go there.

So I'll leave you with this short post about boyfriend #1 and I'll get to #2 tomorrow!

Happy hump day!

With love,
Ali





No comments: