I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

20 to 20--Day 4.

I missed day 3. Oops. Oh well. On to day 4!

Hobbies.

Over the last 20 years I have acquired a few hobbies.

-Singing. For as long as I can remember I have been singing. From my first karaoke machine to auditioning to large roles in musicals and singing in church to singing at weddings--I absolutely love to sing.

-Running. I haven't been running for long, maybe seriously for 2 years, but I love every part of it. Especially the way I feel after a race or any run in general.

-TV Shows. Reality shows are my favorite!

-Watching Sports. I loooove sports. Baseball is my favorite to watch but I also love basketball and football. I also love watching gymnastics.

-Teaching. I love the satisfaction I get when someone learns from me. Good thing I'm going to be an elementary teacher!

-Spending time with family and friends.

-Shopping. I have a really, really bad addiction.

-Tanning. I know it's bad for me, but I just love the feeling of tanning. It's even better when it's winter like it is now and I can go tanning all the time!

-Reading. I love losing myself in a book.

I am so lucky I have the type of parents who put me in multiple activities when I was little so I could see what I liked and disliked.

With love,
Ali



No comments: