I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's been a while..

Move-in, ID taken, and babies. OH MY!

It's definitely been a LONG while since I've posted and I sincerely apologize. Last Wednesday I moved in to my apartment for college. The first night my mom stayed with me but after that I was SO bored since my roommates hadn't moved in yet. That weekend though both my roommates moved in and we went OUT on Saturday night! We had a lot of fun. However, I got my fake ID taken away so I could no longer get into the bars. Curse me but yes, I have had a fake ID.

Anyone have blonde hair, blue eyes, and stand about 5'6-5'9??? I will totally pay you for one. Seriously. Not even kidding.



Roomies!
I'm the one in the middle. I'm sure ONE person reading my blog HAS to look SOMETHING like me!
Help a girl out?

Besides that little fact, I also got a JOB! Not with a lot of hours, but I'm coaching gymnastics again and it's going to be so much fun. I really, really, really love coaching...especially gymnastics.

AND...I came home on Wednesday because my brother's little family took a road trip up to Minnesota from Illinois so I came to see them! My little niece is such a little peanut. I love her soooo much. I'm babysitting tonight because my bro and his gf wanted to go out. Fine by me! :)

Tatum and Auntie!




I love my carseat!

I go back to Mankato on Sunday. I'll be sad to leave my family, but I'm ready to start school. I start Monday morning at 8am. PUKE. I don't know how I ended up with that early of a class, but I did. I think that's the only way it would work out. May I remind you...I am NOT, in any way possible, a morning person. Hell, I'm not even a night person. I'm just a love to sleep person!

Tomorrow is Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

With love,
Ali

P.S. The Vikings play this weekend! They blew last weekend so hopefully they do better on Saturday. It's only preseason, but man, do I LOVE me some FOOTBALL! 

1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

you are a busy girl! shewww!

your niece is adorable by the way!!!!!!!!!
thanks for entering the giveaway!