I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Days of You Challenge--Day 1.

I've never done a blog challenge before...so here goes my first one!


Ten Secrets

One. I have really bad road rage. Like, I can't stand it when people drive slow in the "fast" lane or are just plain bad drivers. I also have a really heavy foot...


Two. I have never eaten a Big Mac. Yuck.


Three. I am a sucker for reality TV. Big Brother and The Amazing Race in particular. I would gladly go on either of these shows any day of my life!




Four. I cannot wait to be out of college. Yes, I know that everyone says not to rush it and that it's the greatest time of your life, but I just want to be done.

Five. I want more tattoos. I have two, but they are so addicting and if I had the funds, I would get more! ( I would post a picture but nothing good comes from Google Imaging "tattoos.")

Six. I can hold grudges really bad.

Seven. I am in love with country music. Nothing else can describe emotions more perfectly.


Eight. When it comes to my hair, I am a perfectionist. If I straighten it, it has to be perfectly straight. NO waves. If I curl it, ALL of it is curled. Not one single straight piece. Drives me nuts sometimes that I'm like this.

Nine. I want babies sooner than later. Sounds crazy, but I just want to be a mommy. And if it happened now, I'd be ready. (I will be married first though) #toobadidontevenhaveaboyfriend

Ten. I love the relationship I have with my family. They are ALWAYS there for me. No matter what.

Funny story: My brother and I share a cell  phone plan and I went over our minutes...I talk to my mom on the phone A LOT and she doesn't have the same carrier so it isn't free mobile to mobile minutes. Well, I saw a commercial for unlimited minutes if you have unlimited messaging...which we do. I immediately called my brother and told him about it and he said that he already signed us up for it the other day. I was so thankful and said, "Good! Just as long as I get to talk to my mom MULTIPLE times a day...I'm happy!" Seriously...my mom and I talk at least 5 times a day. Not including texting. It warms my heart to think of it now. :)

Brother's girlfriend and their baby are also in this picture.

There you have it!  My ten (not so secret) secrets!

With love,
Ali

No comments: