I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School!

Man I feel like I'm back in middle school or high school when I say that!

Today was my first day of class and it went really well! I only have 2 classes on Mondays and they go like this...

My first class starts at 8AM...yeah, not too happy about that one. It is a KSP class, which stands for K-12 Secondary Programs. They're introducing us how to teach in the classroom and what the classroom will be like. It was all right. My professor is really nice (so far) but she repeated herself a lot and I got bored of that. But it seems like something I'll like.

My second class starts at 9 and is the same thing. You see, these two classes go hand in hand with eachother. My prof for this class is AWESOME! So far anyway... She was so nice and upbeat and wanted to get to know us and for us to get to know her. I like profs that want to have a relationship with us, not just someone who is there to feed us information.

After class got over at 10:30 I came back to my apartment, ate, and then I was well on my way to a job interview! I think it went really well, so fingers crossed I get a call later this week!

I have a choir audition for the concert choir at Mankato at 3:30 so I pray that all goes well!

I hope you all are having a lovely Monday.

I'm making spaghetti for supper...anyone want to join me?

With love,
Ali

No comments: