I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Days of You Challenge--Nine Loves

First off, I want to apologize for my lack of pictures that is going to continue until Thursday. I don't have real Internet right now so I must blog off my iPhone. :(

Nine Loves

One. My Family. I would not be where I am today without them.

Two. Running.

Three. Minnesota in the Summer, Spring, and Fall...and the first snowfall of winter. After that it gets a bit ridiculous.

Four. Singing. Weddings, funerals, church, school...you name it, I sing it!

Five. Children. Adore them.

Six. Sleeping. I am a huge believer in 9+ hours of sleep at night!

Seven. Hunting, fishing, and any other outdoor sports.

Eight. Weddings. Even though they make me anxious for my own future, I absolutely love getting dressed up, looking my best, being with awesome, HAPPY people, and having fun.

Nine. Cuddling up and watching a movie.

Obviously there are SO many more things I absolutely love, but nine was my limit.

With LOVE,
Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: