I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Golfing Shenanigans

I was in another golf tournament last Saturday! I had SO much fun, oh my gosh.

Even though we didn't win, my team was awesome. We already agreed to be on the same team next year!

In the golf carts the girls rode together and the guys rode together. Well after too many a few drinks we girls decided that we wanted to be sneaky and play tricks on the boys. So my partner Meggan distracted the boys while they were tee-ing off and I went to their cart and put them in neutral and also unhooked their golf bags from the cart. As we girls were driving away the boys tried to go but were stuck and couldn't figure out why??!?!?! After finally realizing they were in neutral, they started driving toward us at our tee box and down go both their bags! The funny thing is they didn't even notice. One of the girls on the team behind us was like "HEY! Is that your bag?!" Meggan and I were rolling on the ground laughing so hard. Not kidding. I'm mature, I know.

After a while they unhooked my clubs too. Not as funny as the first time but they did get me back!

My dad and his partner came back to where I was because I made jello shots and had them with me...he wanted some! Well...their battery ended up dying so my partners (the ones standing) pushed them out of the way. HAH!


She wasn't my partner but Ashley is one.awesome.friend.
Love her.

For some reason I don't have a picture of our team. I know someone took a picture of the 4 of us but for some reason I can't remember who it was...hmmmm....

After the tourney we went back to the host and hostess' house and ate and drank some more. It was a lot of fun.

At the end of the night, my dad, Ashley, and I ended up in our backyard in our camper playing drinking games. Hahahaha.

Fun times with amazing people.

Until next year!

With love,
Ali

No comments: