I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Babysitting Nightmare

I want to start by telling you that in my nine years of babysitting (I started babysitting when I was very young) I have never babysat for such awful kids in my life. I know that sounds absolutely horrible, but it's the truth.

I am babysitting right now as I type this. We have finally settled down and are watching a movie. The kids I am babysitting are 3, 5, 7, and 11. So there are four of them. We played outside for a little bit and then played inside and are now FINALLY watching a movie. Let me tell you, I was counting down the hours until movie time.

A few things I must mention:

• They do NOT listen.
• They are SO wild.
• They don't take no for an answer.
• They try to get away with everything.
• They tell me I'm not as fun as their other babysitter.
-I'm assuming this one happens so they think I will give in.

I am so frustrated. In no way am I a pushover whatsoever. So don't think I just can't handle them. It's just so difficult. I don't know if it's the parenting of the kids that makes them this way, but I must say that if my kids EVER acted remotely close to how these kids are, there would be extreme repercussions.

I'm a good babysitter. Really, I am. All the children I babysit love me and I love them! These ones are a different story though.

Please pray that I make it out of this house alive tonight!

With love,
Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: