I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Very Important Things!

1. I had a GREAT 4th of July weekend with my two best friends ever that I will talk about in a later post!

2. It is my BEST friend's birthday today! Happy birthday to Brianna! The best friend a friend could EVER ask for. I love you, beautiful girl.

(Insert picture of said birthday girl here. The only problem is, I am using my iPhone and don't know how to upload a picture to blogger from it. Any tips?)

3. My niece is being born today! The family and I are on our way to Springfield, Illinois to go see my brother's new baby girl who is ALMOST here! And let me tell you...I'm so excited to be an auntie!

For those of you who don't know where I'm from, I live in a little town in Minnesota...about 10 hours from said brother and baby! Which means we have about 6-7 hours left. Yeesh.

I'll update once my niece, Tatum, is born!

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats on the new baby- being an aunt is so fun! Cute blog!