I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Look Ahead

Weekend starting now: This weekend...nada. I was supposed to babysit all weekend but now I don't have to anymore! So I might do a lot little lying around, some working out, and some homework. I might make a trip up to the cities for some shopping. Even though I have no money. January 21st/22nd: Wedding reception in my hometown! January 28th/29th: Choir trip to Iowa...let's just say I'm not looking forward to this one. February 2nd-6th: Yes, this is a long weekend BUT....my brother and baby niece are coming home!!! I am so anticipating this weekend. February 11th/12th: Going to Madison, WI for choir. Ugh. When will this choir crap end?? I think that's about as far into the future as I can see. Soooo busy though!! Have some great weekends, friends! With love, Ali

1 comment:

Ali said...

Umm....this shouldn't be formatted like this either. Wth?!