I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hacked

Today I think my Google account and Blogger were hacked.  I was reading blogs on my phone earlier today with no problem. However, I do not use blogger when I'm just reading from my phone--I have all my blogs bookmarked. Anyway...I went on my computer to look at Blogger when all of the sudden a screen came up that said my Google account had been temperarily disabled. I'm like, "WHAT? I don't think I posted anything I shouldn't have..."

So I emailed Google and they emailed me a while later apologizing for the inconvenience and that everything should be up and running again.  About 10 minutes ago I got onto my computer to look at Blogger again. Everything opened just fine but when I was in my dashboard I saw a blog I was following that I had never even seen before. Immediately I changed my password and then went in and stopped following that blog.

Obviously if I wasn't following that blog before, it's because I haven't seen it and probably didn't want to follow it.  So I'm just wondering if that certain blog is the person who hacked my Blogger account just to get more followers?? I'm super confused. I could never see that happening but why in heck would I just be following a blog I've never seen before? Beats me.

Anyway, that's my story of the day. All I did today was lie in bed--no joke. I had a super busy week so all I wanted to do was rest all day. I did make it to the gym and get a couple miles on the treadmill, so I'm not a complete fail.

It's 8:45 and I'm showered and ready for bed! I have to work at 7am...it's going to be rough getting up so I'm putting in a movie and falling asleep. Hopefully by 10. :)

That's all, folks!

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Christie said...

Ohhh no. I didn't see anything inappropriate from you. Hope your work day goes good!!