I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hours in the day.

There just aren't enough. There's no way I can SLEEP (because that always always comes first), do homework, socialize, work, and maintain a healthy lifestyle all in 24 hours.

I am a clean person, I really am. Granted, I'm not the cleanest person I know (because at times I just don't have time to keep everything looking spotless. But I like things to be clean.

Exhibit A of proof I don't have enough time:




This is a HUGE MOUND of everything imaginable because I don't have time to clean.

Exhibit B:




Another (smaller) mound.

It's absolute madness around these parts in my life. The end of the semester is near and every part of my life reflects that.

I mean, check out my outfit here. I don't even have time to do laundry so I ran out of sweatpants. Because obviously I don't wear jeans to class.




Hence the reason for SHORTS, a t-shirt, and Ugg boots in 30 degree weather.

Life just needs to pause for an hour so I can get.stuff.done.

Oofta.

Help!!!

I think if I didn't sleep so much I could get stuff done, but that's just not in the books.

With love,
Ali

No comments: