I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's 9:00 on a Saturday

I woke up today at 4:45 and texted my dad to see if we were going hunting (yes, he was only upstairs in his bedroom). He didn't answer nor were there any lights on in the house so I crawled back into bed and fell asleep. Oops.

He woke my brother and I up at 6:30 in not the greatest mood because we woke up late for hunting. Double oops.

However, I thought it was kind of funny. ;)

I went hunting and didn't see a dang thing but managed to get some pretty cool pictures if I do say so myself. I also edited them in Instagram on my iPhone. Take a look!




Either this one or the next one is my favorite.







Love the coloring in this one!



NEED that got chocolate on the cold morning!



When I look up...



Hey there. :)



Same picture as before only unedited.

Gotta love what you'll do when you're bored!

I went hunting with my dad tonight in the same stand. We usually do that once a year and I love it. Great father-daughter time. :) However, again...we didn't see anything.

Tomorrow morning is my last time going out so wish me luck!

Nighty night, sheep counters.

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Christie said...

Love the pictures!! Your so beautiful!!!!!