I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was so much fun.

On Thursday I coached gymnastics until 8pm and then packed up and drove 3 hours home.

Friday I woke up semi-early and had an appt for my feet (f.l.a.t.) to get orthotic supports in my running shoes. After that I drove again a little north if the cities go get ready for a wedding. Seriously, I just love weddings. I had so much fun, drank too much, and met a cool person. I stayed at the hotel that night and then my mom and I drove back home Saturday where I laid around all day. Literally I stayed in my pajamas and napped all day. #toomuchdancing

Sunday I went to my hometown's ever popular Craft Fair with my grandma where I bought a cute framed picture holder. I'll take a picture of it later! And I also bought a mix that you mix with wine to make it a slushy drink. And might I say...YUM. I sampled it there and it is so good.

After that I went home and started a project for one of my classes. It's an "I Am" project displaying who I am. Here is the finished product:




Cute, no?

I also watched the Vikings blow their first game. Ugh. So disappointing.

I then drove through the cities to pick up my camera that I left in someone else's room at the wedding. #forgetfulme. Then back to my apartment where I finished some homework and went to bed. All while talking to that cool person. :) I'm kinda a happy girl.

Hope you all had as awesome of a weekend as I did.

With love,
Ali

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: