I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Introducing...

What I Wore To Work Wednesday!!!

I'm going to start this new link up! However, I don't know how to post link ups and I need to make a cool header/picture for my title of it.

Which I will get to, just not tonight.

I think it's fun to post different outfits so I'm going to put pictures of my outfits from that week when I worked. And the posts will be on Wednesdays...obviously.

So...here's number one! For this week I only have one because I didn't think to do this thing until today.



(Navy Blue Skinny Jeans--Lauren Conrad $8.80, Kohl's; Gray Shirt--American Eagle $10;
Green Sweater--Old Navy $40; Belt--Maurices $10)


I just loved this outfit. The picture isn't the clearest so you can't tell that the jeans are navy blue. I rolled the bottoms of the pants too.

I also wore brown flats from Famous Footwear--$15.

What do you all wear to work??

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your cute blog! I love sharing my outfits on here! Cute work outfit!

Be sure to check out my blog, if you'd like! I'm hosting my first giveaway right now!

Everydayaem.blogspot.com

Ashley