I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

10 Days of You Challenge-- Two Songs

Two Songs

Really??? TWO Songs?! Not possible.

I love everything country. Eeeeverything. Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, T Swift, Eric Church, Martina McBride. Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton. I can't name two songs. Pathetic, I know. Sorry.

I attend multiple concerts and music festivals each year, most happening in the summer. I have so much fun. Winstock 2012! Anyone want to come with??

Seriously Winstock is so much fun. It's like WeFest, but a little bit smaller and WAY cheaper so of course, it's better. :)

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!

With love,
Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: