I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 Days of You Challenge--Four Books


Four Books

One. The Monster At The End of This Book. My all time favorite children's book.

Two. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Or any book by Jodi Picoult, really. I have read every single book of hers and she is by FAR my favorite author.

Three. Two Kisses for Maddy by Matt Logelin. SO many tears were shed while reading this one. I love memoirs. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard is amazing, too.

Four. Much like Jodi Picoult, Emily Giffin has such heartfelt books, too. I just started reading her books and I am already (after about 1.5 months) on the last book of hers so I am soon going to be waiting for her new one to come out next year!

I am such an avid reader and LOVE to lose myself in a book. If I am having a bad day and can't get some things off my mind, reading is so relaxing and therapeutic for me. I have been reading so many books lately so it's really hard to name just four, but I hope anyone reading this enjoys my list of books and tries one or all of them for herself!

With love,
Ali 

No comments: