I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

10 Days of You Challenge--A Picture of Yourself

One Picture of Yourself





I don't really take pictures of myself so this is really the only recent one I have. Obviously I'm not really smiling...but I love to smile and I smile and laugh all the time.

I'll post a picture of myself tomorrow with something fishy!

Again, no real Internet to post from my computer with real pictures. :(

I really enjoyed doing this 10 Day Challenge. I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me more. :)

Hope you all are having a great week! I'm one class and four hours of coaching away from having a great weekend at a wedding and home! Man, I love weddings but they make me nostalgic, anxious, and sad...but happy at the same time!

With love,
Ali


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: