I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Friday, June 17, 2011

She made me do it.

So...today I told the best friend that I hate the mood I'm in today. You can probably tell from earlier post.

Conversation we had:

Me: "I hate the mood I'm in today."

BF: "Explain yourself."

Me: "I'm teary. I'm moody. I'm sad. I don't want to be in my body. I'm complaining. I want to work out but then again I don't. I want food. I'm fat. I'm lonely. I want 'insert ex's name here'. I want 'insert new boy interest here' to talk to me. I don't want to be so dependent on others. 'Insert good friend's name here' hates me. All the 'insert ex's family's name here' hate me. I hate me. I want the sun. I want to talk to my mom. I hate all songs. I can't stop crying. Uggghhhhhhhhhhh. :( :( :( And I want school to start."

BF: "Bahahahahahahaah. I want you to blog this. I love you. I don't mean to laugh, but it's funny. Remember, just breathe. Everything will work out."

I did not want to blog this but she made me. And to be honest...I'm not so sure everything will work out. I had a plan. And now that plan went down the shitter. Excuse my language. I'm such a mess. Let's hope tomorrow will be better. I'm golfing in a tournament all day and if this feeling doesn't pass over...I'm not going to be so much of a good golfer. Wehhh. (That's supposed to be a crying noise...)

With love,
Ali

No comments: