I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

There's no going back now.

2011 was the hardest year of my life. Emotionally and physically. There is no exaggeration there so I am so ready to say goodbye.

Here's a month by month recap. I have a horrible memory, though, so we'll see how this goes.

January

I rang in this year with Matthew and lots of new friends. I went back to school after Christmas break. I also went to an outdoor Vikings game. Brrrrr. I actually can't remember if this was December or January, but close enough.





February

I spent Valentine's Day with Matthew, making cakes and whatnot. ;)




I drove to Bemidji to go to the Blake Shelton concert with my mom!



Isn't she cute??

March

I have a love/hate relationship with this month. It's bad. First, Matthew and I went to Cabo. Ahhhmazing.




I celebrated my birthday.




March 16, 2011. I will never forget this date. The love of my life broke my heart. No words can describe the way I felt. I would not, could not (literally), eat.

So many things happened in March. After that disaster my mom drove up to stay with me. I honestly would not have gotten by if she hadn't.

Since I didn't want to do anything else, the rest of my school year consisted of working, working out (I really got into it after the breakup), and going home every single chance I got. Oh, and eating very little. I just couldn't do it. Moving onward.

April

April saw better days, albeit not many.

My brother's birthday is in April so I guess that counts. Easter and finals' week is about all April saw. Easter may have been in March though...

May

Moved out of Jamestown and didn't look back. I hung out with my best friend, Brianna (who literally kept me sane and listened to my sob stories and empathized with me), nearly every day.

June

I really picked up on my running and ran my first race! A 5K in the POURING rain.



That may have been May because in early June I went to Winstock!!




I also went to the Glee concert and multiple Twins baseball games.





Overall, June was a good month. This has gotten long so look for the second half of my year later! It starts out with meeting my beautiful niece. :)

I will say this:

First half of 2011, you really sucked ass. You tested me in ways I never thought I would have to be pushed and tested. I hope I never ever ever have to endure what you put me through, which was Hell. However, through darkness there always shows a light, and I became closer with family and friends like I never thought possible. My mom is now my best best friend and I wouldn't take that back for the world.

See ya later!

With love,
Ali

No comments: