I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Things I'm Loving--The "I can't sleep because I never go to bed before 2:30 because I work all night" Edition.

Whew! That was a loooong title. Anyyyway...

I am absolutely loving:

- Being home for the weekened. Since I have to work and can't be home all of Christmas break, home this weekend is ahhhmazing.

- The fact that I just signed up for this race!


It's going to be one chilly morning run! I'm doing the 10K by the way...:)

- Spongebob Squarepants. Seriously I cannot get enough. Call me crazy but I laugh at every single dang episode...and if that makes me childish, then so be it.


- That I just ordered some new books for my Kindle. It makes running so much easier!

- Christmas music.

- The fact that I just signed a lease--with NEW friends--for next year's housing situation! Way better than the shithole I live in now.

- My appreciation for the gym I have in my college town. You see, I work out at Anytime Fitness, so I can go to any gym at any time. I went to the gym here in my hometown today and ran...got off the treadmill and couldn't walk because the treadmills are from the stoneage. Upgrade please? I think all gyms should have the same equipment...

- The new skirts I bought tonight to put together a Christmas outfit!

- The bonds I have with each of my parents. So, so, so special and means so much to me.

I think that's enough! I am loving so much more but there are only so many words I can write before people start to get bored. ;)

Goodnight lovelies! I hope you all have a great weekend.

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Christie said...

Yay on doing a 10K. That's flippin' awesome. You will have to give more details on when your doing it. I got to send you good luck messages!! :)