I am absolutely loving:
- Being home for the weekened. Since I have to work and can't be home all of Christmas break, home this weekend is ahhhmazing.
- The fact that I just signed up for this race!
It's going to be one chilly morning run! I'm doing the 10K by the way...:)
- Spongebob Squarepants. Seriously I cannot get enough. Call me crazy but I laugh at every single dang episode...and if that makes me childish, then so be it.
- That I just ordered some new books for my Kindle. It makes running so much easier!
- Christmas music.
- The fact that I just signed a lease--with NEW friends--for next year's housing situation! Way better than the shithole I live in now.
- My appreciation for the gym I have in my college town. You see, I work out at Anytime Fitness, so I can go to any gym at any time. I went to the gym here in my hometown today and ran...got off the treadmill and couldn't walk because the treadmills are from the stoneage. Upgrade please? I think all gyms should have the same equipment...
- The new skirts I bought tonight to put together a Christmas outfit!
- The bonds I have with each of my parents. So, so, so special and means so much to me.
I think that's enough! I am loving so much more but there are only so many words I can write before people start to get bored. ;)
Goodnight lovelies! I hope you all have a great weekend.