I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Minnesota TWINS!

So on Friday I went to the Minnesota Twins baseball game at the "newish" Target Field. First off...I love that place. It's just such a great environment to be in. I went with four other girls. We had so, so, SO much FUN! The Twins were up by 5 and ended up blowing it towards the end. It was an exciting game that kept us on our toes but still crappy that we lost...the Twins are not doing so hot this year.

Our trip down there was quite interesting. We talked the whole way there and had our fair share of belly laughs until we couldn't breathe. And of course, we made some fun before, during, and after the game as well. I love these girls.


With love,
Alissa

No comments: