I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Real Time

Real time...

I am way too tired to be awake right now yet I can't find the motivation to put on some jammies and crawl under my covers into my nice clean sheets.

I spent far too much money at Walmart today. :( Spending that amount of money is no fun unless it's on new clothes. And let me tell you...I did not spend an arm and a leg on new clothes at Walmart.

My roommate is being ridiculous. My other roommate moved out (so that makes two of us left) and so now we don't have a couch...or any furniture for that matter. I bought a kitchen table today and she won't even ask her grandparents (who live in this town) to bring over the couch she has at their house. How is that right?? It's not.

I get to see my dad and younger brothers tomorrow for a split second! My car was being poopy so it's been home with my parents getting fixed and I need to meet them tomorrow to pick it back up...she is healthy again!

I miss my niece. Like, unbelievable amounts. She is such a little doll and I canNOT wait until they move closer. Whenever that will be...sigh.

Not to jinx it *knocks on wood* but I started talking to a boy. A very cute boy, for that matter. Actually, he started talking to me...I'll keep you updated. He's from Canada, eh?!

Hope you loves are having a great weekend.

With love,
Ali

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seem to always spend to much at WalMart and it usually is on nothing! URGH. And what's up with the couch deal? She like to sit on the floor or something? Crazy. Hopefully it will get straigtened out.