I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here goes nothing...

Wow! My first blog...hmmm...I have yet to know HOW I exactly feel about this but I guess I'll give it a shot. Let's see...I have been reading blogs now for a few months (my first one actually started in August of 2010) and have decided to jump on the bandwagon. I did not realize how much fun this could be until I actually tried it. I mean, I absolutely LOVE reading other people's blogs. I must say I'm a little of a "blog creeper." I have never officially "followed" anyone's blogs, but I will definitely start! So bear with me now as I take my journey of life PUBLIC!

And in case you were wondering...here I am! All smiles on my birthday after getting back from my vacation to CABO SAN LUCAS...more on that in a later post :) (I really wish I were still that tan. *Sigh*)

No comments: