I'm just a simple girl who loves the summertime and being with friends and family. I love my life!

Friday, May 4, 2012

As we speak I am on my way to my way to my old stomping grounds! Good ol' Jamestown, ND and boy is this drive filled with nostalgia.

As I was driving I remembered when I used to make this drive after the weekend spent at my boyfriend's.

I thought about all the tear-filled drives I would make because I didn't want to go back.

I thought about many a car ride up here where I could just drive and think and jam.

And now that I've been thinking, I thought about the drive I made up here the night my boyfriend told me he didn't think he felt the same about us anymore.

BUT...there is always a but. This weekend is about FUN and CELEBRATING. I cannot wait to see my old friends.

And being back in that town? That, my friends, will be the ultimate nostalgia. I just want to wrap that town in my arms and not have to say goodbye this time.

There are sure to be a few good times and pictures so I'll see you back here on Monday!

Have a good weekend, lovers.

With love,
Ali



Location:Nostalgia

No comments: